- I did S.S.C.in Mumbai in 1966. Followed by General Nursing & Midwifery. I was in the profession till I left for Australia.
- In Australia I converted my Nursing Diploma into Degree in 1997. Followed by Masters Degree in Nursing: Clinical Nursing Practice and Management in Nursing in 2000.
- In 2001 I studied in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Finished in 2003 after having experience in Nanjing China for 8 months. I got my degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- I continued to do Masters Degree in Acupuncture and Masters Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2007.
- My background is Nursing as well as Doctor in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
I was born in Mumbai. Migrated to Melbourne Australia in 1985. I am an Australian citizen and also have OCI.
I was introduced to Swamiji just by chance. I had gone for a function where I met Shri Sadashivaya. He asked me to come to the center where free workshop was going to take place. Actually I was scheduled to go to “flower reading” session. I had to forego that on that day. Instead I attended Swamiji’s session. I was very impressed with the way he spoke. It made sense. After that I started going regularly.